Friday, March 1, 2013

Went on a event MARIMO Fashion presents: Fashion meets Standup Comedy. It took place in Butterfly lounge. Very enjoyable place and the dessert I ordered was delicious.
Evening was introduced by Louis Zezeran from Comedy Estonia. It was my first time to see Stand Up Comedy, but it surely was great humor, so I think I will go for more in future.
But the main reason I blog is Marimo Fashion. The Marimo presented spring-summer 2013 fabric samples and as usual asked clients a feedback on a design of the spring-summer 2013. And it is a very great idea to ask people what they like or how because in the end client is the one who wears what she buys.

Photo: Christo Neemre


Photo: Christo Neemre


Photo: Christo Neemre


Photo: Christo Neemre


Photo: Christo Neemre


Photo: Christo Neemre

Photo: Christo Neemre

No comments:

Post a Comment